Friday, March 25, 2016

Just a Few of my Favorite NC Spots

Even though I have been a little MIA from the blog lately, I certainly have NOT been MIA from the food scene! I think it is so essential that we enjoy good quality foods. This is a post summing up some of my favorite things I've eaten in the last few months. I linked the websites to all of these lovely restaurants, so check them out!


Local 22 Burger and a Big Boss brew


 
AMAZING tamale from Machu Piccu in North Raleigh (GO THERE)!


From one taco lover to the other...you have to try Nana Taco


Cup-A-Joe...My favorite place to grab a latte in Hillsborough

Though it doesn't look like much, this curry chicken salad sandwich from Karma's on 3rd in Mebane is amazing.

If taking a weekend trip to the mountains, stop by for brunch at Kojay's Cafe in Blowing Rock.

If you know me, you know I love a good pizza. Italian pizzeria never lets me down ;) 

Steak and red wine, yes please! Chop House

Sushi Love in Durham 

Ixtapa Restaurante in Hillsborough (one of my favorite Hillsborough restaurants)

Everything is homemade from Ixtapa...from the chips to the guac.
 Ixtapa fish tacos...oh so good!

 If you love coffee as much as I do, you HAVE to take a trip to downtown Durham and go to Cocoa Cinnamon.

 Splurging a little on this Marble Slab ice cream

 Seafood Oioppino from Parizade in Durham


When a new restaurant opens, you bet I'll be one of the first ones to go! Delicious sandwich from Bonafide Sandwich Co. in Hillsborough 

Tobacco Road Sports Cafe never disappoints with it's diverse menu!

1 comment:

Kate Steadman said...

OMG these are some of my favorite places!!! That brewery tour was awesome and Cup of Joe is literally my go-to every week.

xo,
Sara Kate Styling