Monday, October 27, 2014

State Fair Detox


For the last ten days, the North Carolina State Fair has been in town. If you are from, NC and are familiar with the fair, you know it consists of indulging in fried food and sweets. Its one of the times of the year that my "health morals" are non-existent.

Fortunately, I was able to go to the fair TWICE this year! Unfortunately, that probably did some damage to my health...turkey legs, blooming onions, fried Oreos, fried cheese, fried pickles, funnel cakes, sodas...the list goes on.

Everyone encounters times like this when they "fall off the wagon" when it comes to their health. And while few days of indulgence isn't going to kill you, its important to realize this and try to get back on track in the days ahead.


For me, my week ahead is going to consist of a little extra exercise and some time in the sauna.


No comments: