Wednesday, April 8, 2015

National Association of College and University Food Service (NACUFS) Conference

For my last week as a food service intern at NCSU, I aided the program directors in executing the Southeast Regional NAUFS conference. From introducing speakers to guiding attendees on where to go, it was a activity and food packed three days! I felt like I was constantly eating the entire three days...so much that I didn't feel hungry agin until the following Sunday (no joke)! But, thats just the way food service employees roll.
One of my favorite features of night one was the "molecular gastronomy" food station

Food was available 24/7

This is only a glimpse of what was really about 100 station...all set with free sample

From the Raleigh dine around at Bolt, Centro, and Garland 
This was the menu for the closing ceremony

The last of the food!
I took TONS of pictures  but below are the best of the bunch. 

No comments: