Wednesday, April 22, 2015

P.F. Changs

Chinese food is notorious for having high sodium levels in the dishes and no matter where you go, you will run into this problem at any authentic Chinese restaurant.  But when you go somewhere thats a little more classy than your typical "Chinese Takeout" place, you should be able to ask for sauces on the side etc. to help monitor your intake. 

Though P.F. Changs was no exception to high sodium levels, the food quality is a little better than what you would fine at your traditional take out joint. 

I know most people aren't going to want a salad from P.F. Changs, but if you know me then you know I have a weakness for anything with Ahi Tuna! The picture below is what I ended up having...so good!

But, going to https://www.pfchangs.com/nutrition allows you to look up the nutritional information for whatever dish you may want!


Ahi Tuna Salad from P.F. Changs

1 comment:

Kate Steadman said...

Yum!! It's only 9am and I could totally eat that right now. I am a sucker for Ahi Tuna, too!! I'm glad you posted this, though, because you are right, I wouldn't have even thought to get a salad at PF Changs, but now I know! haha great post!

xo,
Sara Kate Styling