Monday, August 3, 2015

Life Update

So I apologize for having been so MIA lately! I've been going through some major transitions lately. I am so happy to announce that I finished my dietetic internship and passed my exam and am FINALLY a Registered Dietitian! I also am very fortunate to be employed at Duke University Medical Center as a Clinical Research Dietitian and fitness interventionist. I am currently helping with three studies and my job consists of making personalized diet plans and counseling individuals on how to lose weight while also teaching exercise classes that the study participants can attend to help them reach their goals. So the sake of the study, I have been experimenting with Greek yogurt and whey protein powder to come up with protein pack recipes. Hopefully I'll have some good ones to share pretty soon ;)

1 comment:

Kate Steadman said...

So proud of you, love!! Wishing you all the best in everything!!

xo,
href="http://www.sarakatestyling.blogspot.com">Sara