Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Restaurant Round-up

It is safe to say that I successfully eat my way through the triangle. Below is a review and a few pictures of some of my favorite recent dining experiences. I also included some pictures from my trip to NYC...which if you have been, you know how many amazing restaurants are around each corner.


Geer Street Garden in Durham, NC...these Fish Tacos were amazing!
Elaine's on Franklin in Chapel Hill! I was lucky enough to get the LAST of this shrimp dish.

I think this photo speaks for itself! Le Bernadin...a 3 Michelin Star Restaurant...If you think I was giddy the entire time I was eating...you nailed it.
Seared Tuna with Waygu Beef and a Strawberry "Bomb" for dessert...and yes...that is GOLD on the top of my dessert. Also not to mention...world famous sommelier Aldo Sohm reviewed my menu and paired me with that amazing wine!
Huevos Rancheros from Mojito Cafe and Lounge in Astoria, NY.
One of my new favorites in Durham! Guglhuph...German cuisine at it's finest.
German Beer at a German restaurant.

Pork Loin with a nice chilled Riesling from Guglhuph...heavenly!
I don't usually have brunch...but Buku in Raleigh will not disappoint. They had the best variety of any brunch I have ever been to! 
Unfortunately one of my favorite restaurants, Four Square, has shut down :( this was my final meal from here. What's better than a steak and Pinot Noir?? NOTHING!

No comments: